SeeWhy CORETM is the first analytics hub for ecommerce that integrates all of the newest, socially savvy marketing techniques to make connecting with online shoppers easier for brands and retailers.
SeeWhy CORE is a cloud-based SaaS engine that integrates the technology of 27 leading ecosystem partners into a single hub, creating leading-edge functionality found nowhere else in the industry. The SeeWhy CORE engine quickly analyzes shopper data from multiple sources, analyzes the best response and triggers a personalized action — all in real time.
SeeWhy CORE supports retargeted advertising, real-time triggered email, in-session merchandising, chat and much more, enabling retailers to better engage with both existing and potential shoppers alike.
CORE (Continuous Optimization Revenue Enhancement) enables ecommerce brands to optimize each website visitor’s path to purchase, for the first time. By triggering personalized 1:1 marketing campaigns, CORETM delivers the right marketing message with the right offer at the right time. This spans all four key phases of the buying cycle: prospecting, selling, pricing and remarketing.
SeeWhy CORETM brings four exciting new capabilities to market:
- Social triggers – Sites like Facebook have made social signals such as “like,” “want” or “love” very popular. Those cues about the perception of a product or the intent to buy are like gold dust to brands. But even though brands can capture this data, they have no way to leverage that information to turn it into a sale. SeeWhy’s CORE analytics engine combines social signals, from social networks like Facebook and platforms like 8thBridge, with individual ecommerce history and website behavior of the shopper to trigger targeted campaigns that might include email, advertising and merchandising.
- Cross channel arbitrage – Brands have two ways to reach shoppers after they’ve left the site to try to close a sale: 1) email, for identified visitors, or 2) show retargeted ads, to encourage anonymous shoppers to purchase. But how do you coordinate those two actions? SeeWhy CORE knows when to send ads versus email and provides one message that can be carried across ads and emails in a consistent fashion. Digital marketers can mix channels using the right message at the right time via the right channel for a particular shopper.
- SeeWhy SliderTM: Slider is the merchandising component of CORETM which targets individual site visitors in real time with targeted promotional offers and to capture email addresses. For example, visitors that go to leave the shopping cart summary page having added items to their shopping cart are served a lightbox that asks them if they would like a link to that page emailed to them. By entering their email address, the visitor is requesting an email remarketing campaign.
What makes SeeWhy CORETM unique is its real time demand monitoring technology that continuously assesses click stream, ecommerce transactions and social media data. By analyzing visitor behavioral information for every product, promotion and social media interaction, CORETM delivers individually tailored campaigns consistently across all channels. These real time analytics enable continuous adjustments to be made to merchandising, pricing, promotions and remarketing in order to turn browsers into buyers, and buyers into repeat customers.
27 Real-time CORE Partner Integrations
SeeWhy CORETM serves as an analytics hub spanning many of the industries leading technologies. How Does It Work?
- Analyze: Streams of data are continuously analyzed in real time, correlating data from multiple sources to understand a visitor’s intent and determine the appropriate response. For example, a shopper uses a Facebook button to “want” a product. The data is correlated in real time with her recent purchases and whether she is likely to purchase the products based on her behavior. This is then used to determine the next best action, which might include a product-specific promotion.
- Trigger: SeeWhy CORE triggers one-to-one actions in real time through merchandising, email and advertising to drive the customer to the point of purchase. For example, a shopper is sent a 1-to-1 email with a promotion for the item he “wants” and, in parallel, is shown retargeted advertising featuring the product and the promotion.
SeeWhy CORETM offers real-time integrations with 27 different partners. The widespread availability of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) has made pre-packaged cross-channel integration possible for the first time. Real-time integrations mean that cross-channel campaigns are now simple, whereas previously, lengthy custom integrations were required.
Currently supported CORETM integrations include: