Over 90% of abandoned shopping carts go cold within an hour.
SeeWhy triggers real time website follow-ups using email and social media.
It’s the fastest way to convert abandoned shopping carts and online forms into revenue.
Website Abandonment Rates Reach New Highs
Currently, seven in every ten customers that place items in a shopping cart, or start filling in a web form, do not complete the transaction in the same web session. This 70% abandonment rate means that there is a huge amount of ‘lost revenue’ that can be recovered.
SeeWhy Recovers Website Abandoners
SeeWhy Conversion Manager is a website conversion service which automatically recovers these ‘lost revenues’ when visitors abandon shopping carts and web forms. How? SeeWhy triggers automated real time e-mail follow-up campaigns which remind and incentivize your website visitors to return and purchase.
Typical recovery rates
Range from 10% – 30%
It sounds simple, and SeeWhy makes it simple to do for the first time. Conversion Manager automates these recovery emails by continuously tracking individual visitors on your website. When a visitor abandons, it triggers a highly personalized, real time, 1-to-1, marketing campaign driving them back to your website to convert.
Exceptional Return On Investment
Here’s an example of just how effective this can be in action: A $20m ecommerce company had a 70% shopping cart abandonment rate, and annual ‘lost’ revenues of $46M. By implementing a real time shopping cart recovery program with SeeWhy Conversion Manager, the ecommerce team was able to recover 10% of their abandoned shopping carts, resulting in an additional $2.3m in recovered revenue in the first year.
Timing Is Critical
Following up on website abandonment is very effective but the timing is critical. Customers lose interest very rapidly the longer it takes you to contact a customer after their abandonment. The numbers are compelling: a recent MIT study found that 90% of ecommerce leads go cold within one hour. Yet if you follow up immediately, you can recover between 10% and 30%. A recent MIT study found that 90% of ecommerce leads go cold within an hour, making real time follow-up imperative to recapturing abandoned shopping carts
Staying In Step With Your Customer
Traditional approaches to revenue recovery programs have usually failed because the follow-up program gets out of step with what the website visitor is trying to do.
For example, a major US retailer found that they were sending shopping cart reminder emails to customers who had already purchased. On deeper examination it became clear that the follow-up emails, sent 24 hours after the abandonment, were out of step. Some customers had already purchased, and didn’t appreciate receiving promotional offers for products they’d already bought.
SeeWhy Conversion Manager is never out of step with customers by synchronizing the tracking of visitors’ activity with the triggering of the email campaign.
By synchronizing these two processes, SeeWhy ensures that you don’t remarket when you shouldn’t, giving you the confidence to run multi stage recovery campaigns and include promotional offers.
Why Choose Conversion Manager?
- Fully automated multi-stage triggered campaigns
- Immediate first follow-up drives maximum conversions
- 1-to-1 Send-time optimization ensures maximum revenue recovery
- Automatic tracking of returning visitors from multiple sources stops campaigns when visitors convert
- Synchronized tracking and triggering in one process ensures your campaign is never out of step with your customer
- Hot Buyer Scoring automatically selects abandoners to send promotional offers to, maximizing margin and eliminating the risk of training customers to expect offers
- Simple page tag to place on your site, or flip a switch on your ecommerce platform to go live
- Prepackaged real time integration with leading Email Service Providers, Ecommerce Platforms and Social Networks
- Easy Optimization through built-in A/B testing, to optimize different creative approaches, promotions and remarketing content and behavioral targeting, including rules for conditional offers, makes it easy to maximize your recovered revenues